Saturday 28 June 2014

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


Were you in Paris on your vacationI dont know my wife got the tickets

Posted:

Were you in Paris on your vacationI dont know my wife got the tickets Graphics codes and more

Knock KnockWhos there Closure Closure who Closure mouth when you eat

Posted:

Knock KnockWhos there Closure Closure who Closure mouth when you eat Graphics codes and more

How many computer journalists does it take to screw in a light bulbFive One

Posted:

How many computer journalists does it take to screw in a light bulbFive One Graphics codes and more

I was glad when one fish got awayThere just wasnt room in the boat for both

Posted:

I was glad when one fish got awayThere just wasnt room in the boat for both Graphics codes and more

How do fireflies lose weight They burn calories

Posted:

How do fireflies lose weight They burn calories Graphics codes and more

Conductor do you stop at the Savoy Hotel I should say not on my salary

Posted:

Conductor do you stop at the Savoy Hotel I should say not on my salary Graphics codes and more

Teacher What happened to your homework Pupil I made it into a paper plane a

Posted:

Teacher What happened to your homework Pupil I made it into a paper plane a Graphics codes and more

Q Whats the difference between purple and pinkA The grip

Posted:

Q Whats the difference between purple and pinkA The grip Graphics codes and more

I dont think my Mom knows much about children Why do you say that Because s

Posted:

I dont think my Mom knows much about children Why do you say that Because s Graphics codes and more

The Judge admonished the witness Do you understand that you have sworn to t

Posted:

The Judge admonished the witness Do you understand that you have sworn to t Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment