Saturday 19 July 2014

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


Steve is going on an ocean cruise and he tells his doctor thathes worried a

Posted:

Steve is going on an ocean cruise and he tells his doctor thathes worried a Graphics codes and more

A prisoner at the Edmonton Max started training a large fly to do tricksFor

Posted:

A prisoner at the Edmonton Max started training a large fly to do tricksFor Graphics codes and more

An English professor wrote the words woman without her man is a savage on t

Posted:

An English professor wrote the words woman without her man is a savage on t Graphics codes and more

What did the answering machine say to the telephone Take my word for it

Posted:

What did the answering machine say to the telephone Take my word for it Graphics codes and more

Knock KnockWhos there Andrew Andrew who Andrew all her money out of the ban

Posted:

Knock KnockWhos there Andrew Andrew who Andrew all her money out of the ban Graphics codes and more

Mother Does your teacher like you Son Like me she loves me Look at all thos

Posted:

Mother Does your teacher like you Son Like me she loves me Look at all thos Graphics codes and more

A customer needed help setting up a new program so the technician suggested

Posted:

A customer needed help setting up a new program so the technician suggested Graphics codes and more

Ted said to his friend can you lend me 10But I only have 8 his friend repli

Posted:

Ted said to his friend can you lend me 10But I only have 8 his friend repli Graphics codes and more

Q What do you call a credit union volunteer in a room full of bank director

Posted:

Q What do you call a credit union volunteer in a room full of bank director Graphics codes and more

Why was the little bear so spoiled Because its mother pandad to its every

Posted:

Why was the little bear so spoiled Because its mother pandad to its every Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment