Saturday 26 July 2014

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


Q Why is Bill Clintons economic plan called positively atheistA Because it

Posted:

Q Why is Bill Clintons economic plan called positively atheistA Because it Graphics codes and more

A blonde gets on an airplane and sits down in the first class section of th

Posted:

A blonde gets on an airplane and sits down in the first class section of th Graphics codes and more

What did the really ugly man do for a living He posed for Halloween masks

Posted:

What did the really ugly man do for a living He posed for Halloween masks Graphics codes and more

In HeavenThe cooks are FrenchThe policemen are EnglishThe mechanics are Ger

Posted:

In HeavenThe cooks are FrenchThe policemen are EnglishThe mechanics are Ger Graphics codes and more

Youve failed history again Well you always told me to let bygones be bygone

Posted:

Youve failed history again Well you always told me to let bygones be bygone Graphics codes and more

I havent spoken to my wife for 18 months I dont like to interrupt her

Posted:

I havent spoken to my wife for 18 months I dont like to interrupt her Graphics codes and more

Q How many Arians does it take to change a lightbulb A None Arians arent af

Posted:

Q How many Arians does it take to change a lightbulb A None Arians arent af Graphics codes and more

Americas oldest lady was 115 years old today and she hasnt got a grey hair

Posted:

Americas oldest lady was 115 years old today and she hasnt got a grey hair Graphics codes and more

Q Why did Mrs Smokey the Bear divorce Smokey the BearA Because every time s

Posted:

Q Why did Mrs Smokey the Bear divorce Smokey the BearA Because every time s Graphics codes and more

Waiter your tie is in my soupThats all right sir its not shrinkable

Posted:

Waiter your tie is in my soupThats all right sir its not shrinkable Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment