Thursday 20 November 2014

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


Yo mama head so small she use a teabag as a pillow

Posted:

Yo mama head so small she use a teabag as a pillow Graphics codes and more

A dog thinks Hey these people I live with feed me love me provide me with a

Posted:

A dog thinks Hey these people I live with feed me love me provide me with a Graphics codes and more

A golfer playing a round by himself is about to tee off and a greasy little

Posted:

A golfer playing a round by himself is about to tee off and a greasy little Graphics codes and more

Cheapskate Republicans buy an artificial Christmas tree Tightfisted Democra

Posted:

Cheapskate Republicans buy an artificial Christmas tree Tightfisted Democra Graphics codes and more

What do you call a crazy chicken A cuckoo cluck

Posted:

What do you call a crazy chicken A cuckoo cluck Graphics codes and more

yo momma so fat the back of her neck is like a pack of hot dogs

Posted:

yo momma so fat the back of her neck is like a pack of hot dogs Graphics codes and more

I use the internet to tell me what the weathers likeHow do you do thatI car

Posted:

I use the internet to tell me what the weathers likeHow do you do thatI car Graphics codes and more

Q What has Clinton done that no one has been able to do in the last 5 years

Posted:

Q What has Clinton done that no one has been able to do in the last 5 years Graphics codes and more

A blond guy and a brunette girl were happily married and about to have a ba

Posted:

A blond guy and a brunette girl were happily married and about to have a ba Graphics codes and more

Waiter there is a dead fly in my soup No its not its a piece of dirt that l

Posted:

Waiter there is a dead fly in my soup No its not its a piece of dirt that l Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment