Monday 24 November 2014

MySLyWeb

MySLyWeb


Q How do you know if a blonde has been sending emailA You see a bunch of en

Posted:

Q How do you know if a blonde has been sending emailA You see a bunch of en Graphics codes and more

Every time I tell my English Setter to stop barking it never does What does

Posted:

Every time I tell my English Setter to stop barking it never does What does Graphics codes and more

Did you hear about the ghouls favorite hotel It had running rot and mould i

Posted:

Did you hear about the ghouls favorite hotel It had running rot and mould i Graphics codes and more

A huge American car screeched to a halt in a sleepy English village and the

Posted:

A huge American car screeched to a halt in a sleepy English village and the Graphics codes and more

First Cannibal Have you seen the dentistSecond Cannibal Yes he filled my te

Posted:

First Cannibal Have you seen the dentistSecond Cannibal Yes he filled my te Graphics codes and more

My dog likes to sit down each evening and surf the NetWhat an intelligent a

Posted:

My dog likes to sit down each evening and surf the NetWhat an intelligent a Graphics codes and more

What would you call two bananasA pair of slippers

Posted:

What would you call two bananasA pair of slippers Graphics codes and more

What is the hottest part of a mans faceHis sideburns

Posted:

What is the hottest part of a mans faceHis sideburns Graphics codes and more

Fred wrote in her homework book Margarine is butter made from imitation cow

Posted:

Fred wrote in her homework book Margarine is butter made from imitation cow Graphics codes and more

My problem is that I keep stealing things when I go Christmas shopping Can

Posted:

My problem is that I keep stealing things when I go Christmas shopping Can Graphics codes and more

No comments:

Post a Comment